wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas for present for h2b from baby

3 posters

Go down

ideas for present for h2b from baby Empty ideas for present for h2b from baby

Post  kellyharper2b Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 am

Hi all, as some of you know my h2b has been away for my entire pregnancy so has missed out on all of the preparation for the baby. He is so excited about this baby as she will be his first and now that we know he will definately be home for the birth i am wanting to get him a little present from her that i can give to him once she is here. The problem is that i am completely stuck for ideas on what i can get him. my mind is blank lol. So i was wondering if any of you had any suggestions on what would be a nice present.
Smile
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

ideas for present for h2b from baby Empty Re: ideas for present for h2b from baby

Post  missusS Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

That's a lovely idea, haven't a clue what you could get him though, just wanted to say I think it's really sweet! x
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

ideas for present for h2b from baby Empty Re: ideas for present for h2b from baby

Post  kellyharper2b Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

after thinking about it all night iv decided i'm going to buy him a watch and have it engraved with "To Daddy love your little girl" He was looking for a watch before he went away so thought that would be a nice idea
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 pm

That sounds a lovely idea, does he have a nickname for her or anything? Maybe use that instead of little girl?
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  kellyharper2b Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 am

no he hasnt got a nickname for her, i call her daddy's little princess but ive got so much stuff with that on i dont want to over do it lol
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down