wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!!

4 posters

Go down

GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!! Empty GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!!

Post  kellyharper2b Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

seriously annoyed today with the bloody post office. I ordered a watch for hubby2b and it turned up yesterday while i was out. so i phoned the sorting office to have it redelivered today, to save me having to trek all the way down there. Anyway today comes, postman does his round and i have no parcel. Phoned the sorting office again who told me it would be out on a van and delivered this afternoon. 4,00pm comes and i still dont have it so i phone again only to be told it had never even left the sorting office and was still there!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
So now i have to go all the way down there tomorrow morning to get it! seriously dont need to be doing it right now. i would wait and get them to deliver it on monday only h2b comes home next week and i need to get it to the engravers before he gets back otherwise i'm gonna have to try and explain to him why i'm running around town when i'm supposed to be resting at home!
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!! Empty Re: GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Thats bloody nonsense! Why are they saying that they will deliver when they are clearly not fecking delivering?!!

Is there anyone that can go pick it up for you? Save you the hassle of going mrs xx
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!! Empty Re: GRRRRRR......BLOODY POST OFFICE!!!!

Post  kellyharper2b Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 pm

unfortunately there isnt. i suppose the one good thing is that as soon as i get it tomorrow i can go straight to the engravers but its not the point
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Royal mail - say no more!
Ive had countless run ins with them myself hun - its a joke!
I dont get why they tell you one thing and mean another - hope you can get it with no problems atall hun...id seriuously put a complaint in tomorow thou if you have any more trouble! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kellyharper2b Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 pm

i intend to. The bloke that i spoke to this afternoon told me to put in a complaint to the manager when i go there. Apparently they have had a few problems with the woman that i spoke to on the phone yesterday i think she has messed it up a few times.
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 am

How did it go? Did you get it okay? x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down