wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O/T Rant-Bloody gardeners!

2 posters

Go down

O/T Rant-Bloody gardeners! Empty O/T Rant-Bloody gardeners!

Post  missusS Wed May 26, 2010 1:47 pm

I don't actually have a gardener, lol, the housing assocciation has gardeners to maintain communal areas which includes cutting the grass, which is great, but every time they cut the grass they move the washing that is hanging up and roll it over itself so they don't walk through it when doing the grass, which is very considerate of them, but they don't put it back, aaaaaaaaagh! I came in from work tonight and my washing was all rolled around the line and still wet, it does my head in-hubby and son look at me as if I'm mental when I go on about it, but it really really annoys me! Rant over, just had to get it out! Mad
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

O/T Rant-Bloody gardeners! Empty Re: O/T Rant-Bloody gardeners!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Ha ha ha!! Oh the joys of a communal garden too! I miss my outside line now that we have moved, but soooo dont miss racing the neighbours to the washing line on a good day!!

Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 am

lol, we are quite civilised about sharing, we all try not to use more than 2 lines at a time, but it's a pain when I have a cleaning fit and do curtains or the cushions off the couch, I usually take it all to my mums and hang it out there when I do that. I would just love my own garden that i could fill with washing lines, I'm such a saddo lol!
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri May 28, 2010 12:52 am

Ha ha! Thats what I said to Wull when we moved into my dads house, at least I have space for my own washing line!! Laughing

The garden is still a jungle though, I keep threatening to take a can of petrol and a match to it, Wull says I shouldnt though..................... Laughing Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Fri May 28, 2010 1:03 pm

lol, nah, I don't think that's a good idea! You could spend this bank holiday weekend sorting it! hahaha, I hate gardening and love not having to deal with one
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down