wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!!

+6
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
missusS
Sarah sajo
Charlie(10/07/10)
kellyharper2b
10 posters

Go down

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!! Empty EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!!

Post  kellyharper2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy SCARY!!!!!! but soooooooo cant wait to finally meet her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!! Empty Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!!

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:11 am

You booked in for a c-section then hun? Or will you be induced?

Awww, I remember the end of pregnancy, you just can't wait to meet you little one! Get a good nights sleep tonight babe, it will be the last one you get for a while! x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!! Empty Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!!

Post  kellyharper2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 am

Yep c section booked for tomorrow Smile will be going to bed very early tonight gotta be at hospital by 7am Sad although cant guarantee a good nights sleep cos i dont think ive had one throughout the whole pregnancy lol
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:21 am

Oh it's awful isn't it, tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. I used to be up at 2am near enough every morning, just to have a cup of tea then try to get back to sleep! And baby would of course be kicking me under the ribs! lol.

Well, if you can't sleep tonight, atleast use the time to rest up well. You're gonna need your energy. And of course, we want a birth story when you get back from the hospital, and have a few minutes spare! x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 am

Oh wow! good luck, bet you cant wait x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 am

Good luck, how exciting!! x
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 am

Aww huni!
Thats quick the time has gone
Wishing you every bit of luck, and hope you have your little bundle of joy in your arms soon xxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 am

O wow! Your pregnancy has gone so quick. Good Luck!
If you don't mind me asking, how come you are having a C Section?
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 am

good luck hun be thinking of you xx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kellyharper2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 am

ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be wrote:O wow! Your pregnancy has gone so quick. Good Luck!

Thanks all! and yes it has gone really quickly.

I'm having a c section for 2 reasons firstly i had a really awful birth with Harvey and it kind of traumatised me. And secondly it was easier to get h2b back from afghan for the birth if i had one.
I really cant wait now but so scared at the same time
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 pm

wow - good luck!
do we get piccies of the little one?! (I'm refusing to get broody!)
xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 am

kellyharper2b wrote:
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be wrote:O wow! Your pregnancy has gone so quick. Good Luck!

Thanks all! and yes it has gone really quickly.

I'm having a c section for 2 reasons firstly i had a really awful birth with Harvey and it kind of traumatised me. And secondly it was easier to get h2b back from afghan for the birth if i had one.
I really cant wait now but so scared at the same time

Makes sense!

Good Luck Very Happy
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 am

OMG!! This is so exciting!!

I was talking to you the other day, you were saying you had 12 days to go, this 12 days has flown by!!

Im sure you will be lying on a bed cuddling your little bundle of joy by now, but good luck for it all, hope to see you back again soon!

And tell Andy sorry cos I keep talking to him on fb thinking its you online!! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 am

I wonder if baby is here yet?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down