wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't mind me

2 posters

Go down

don't mind me Empty don't mind me

Post  Jazzie Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm

I know I dont post much but I really need to get this out, as I don't have friends around where I live.
I'm finding it really hard to find something for a wedding present for my H2B to open on our wedding day. Not only I don't know what to get him but because I'm his full time carer I can't just pop out and buy something as he will know I'm up to something as it means me finding someone to stay with him so he will ask questions. I've got till the end of september, but its upsetting me.
Thanks for letting me moan.
Jazzie

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

don't mind me Empty Re: don't mind me

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 am

You could buy something online?

It depends really on what you want to get him - it doesnt necessarily have to be big or expensive- just something that will remind him of you (not that he needs it) or your day, or something fun?

I am getting my h2b a pair of shamrock cufflinks... he will never wear them other than our wedding day, but they are a fun element to his outfit, reflect his irish roots and will fit in with the green theme! They werent expensive at all. If you do buy him something online, then can you arrange for it to be delivered to a friends house, then you can collect it later when it might be a bit easier to smuggle it away??

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzie Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:01 am

thanks for the idear about getting it delivered, i could get to sent to my parents.
I've still got time to think about what to get him.
thanks

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down