wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem..

3 posters

Go down

Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem.. Empty Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem..

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 am

Ive been really annoyed/upset/hurt by one of my 4 bridesmaids for the last 5-6 months. Long story short, she was very hot and cold with me. One minute texting me loads, emailing me, phoning me talking weddings. Then next minute I wouldnt get a reply to my text or emails for weeks. She has a 6 month old, so I know its not easy for keep in contact, but..... Well, dont start me ranting again!!

So she calls me yesterday, asks to come over with the little one for a few hours. We had a great afternoon, I showed her all the wedding things Ive bought, including her bridesmaid dress that Ive had for months in my wardrobe!

I thought she wasnt going to like the dress (she had emailed me back about the dress basically saying she didnt like it) but she said she did really like it. I dont know if she was lying to keep me happy, I dont actually care, cos that dress is the only dress there is!!

Anyway, feel better that ive seen her, had a chat about not seeing each other, have agreed to make more of an effort.

Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem.. Empty Re: Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem..

Post  Sarah sajo Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah I remember all of that when it went on, pleased you got it sorted, I know you shouldnt care what people think but its still upsetting xx
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem.. Empty Re: Think I might have sorted one bridesmaid problem..

Post  kr15 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 am

Glad you've got it sorted hunny Smile

I think I'm about to have a bridesmaid problem tho Sad
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 am

kr15 wrote:Glad you've got it sorted hunny Smile

I think I'm about to have a bridesmaid problem tho Sad

How whats happened Kris?

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 am

One who we've had a few issues with (she hurt Steve big time before christmas after we put her up for a month free of charge after her ex was a number one t*at and then she lied to steve big time) has now announced she's back with her ex.

Steve said at Christmas there was no way she was being bridesmaid at his wedding (which I could understand) but have been working on him and finally got him around to agreeing to having her. Well that appears to have changed again now the ex is back. Plus there is no way I want the ex near my wedding.

I just can't believe she's back with him. Last time they were together he got her to give up her job (hes unemployed and wants her to spend all day with him), spend all her money on him and got them kicked out of their flat as he was meant to be paying the rent, he actually spent on beer, pizza and nights out with mates. He also won't let her go out without him. So if we went shopping he came. When we went bridesmaid dress shopping he let her come into the shop I'd seen the dress (Jane Norman) but waited outside and then spent the rest of the day with us!!

It's just going to be very annoying and stressful!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:08 am

Hmmm he sounds like a strange one! What man in his right mind WANTS to go shopping with 2 women, let alone bridesmaid shopping!

But it is your decision at the end of it, wether you have her as a bridesmaid or not. Are you planning on having your ceremony abroad then just a party at home, or a blessing and party at home? You might not even need a bridesmaid.............

x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 am

We planned to have meal and party at home and as we've already bought all bridesmaid dresses we said we would have 'honoury' bridesmaids if that makes sense.

Oh he also came to a wedding fayre with us for an entire day. And as we were modelling he spent 5 hours sat on his own while we had hair and makeup done. He then got upset when she got partnered with a male model (she was a bride he was a groom) and had to walk hand in hand with this guy. They had a huge argument in front of everyone after the show as he said 'your sleeping with him arn't you'.

Can't you see Im thrilled they're back together?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:36 am

kr15 wrote:We planned to have meal and party at home and as we've already bought all bridesmaid dresses we said we would have 'honoury' bridesmaids if that makes sense.

Oh he also came to a wedding fayre with us for an entire day. And as we were modelling he spent 5 hours sat on his own while we had hair and makeup done. He then got upset when she got partnered with a male model (she was a bride he was a groom) and had to walk hand in hand with this guy. They had a huge argument in front of everyone after the show as he said 'your sleeping with him arn't you'.

Can't you see Im thrilled they're back together?

Yeah, chuffed to bits Shocked

Sounds like a right prat. I dont think that jealousy is an attractive quality in a man, and neither is embarassing you in public. Wouldnt be me that would be going out with him....... Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down