wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wedding report

+3
Sarah sajo
zepsgal (admin)
Jes-MrsPhillips
7 posters

Go down

My wedding report Empty My wedding report

Post  Jes-MrsPhillips Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:00 am

Hey ladies! My report and some pictures though not to profession ones!! Will add on the honeymoon photo's later Very Happy Enjoy xx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22783899@N05/?saved=1

Thursday 8th April

Richard went to work as usual in the morning. We'd packed everything for the honeymoon and wedding weekend the night before so all I had left to do was pick up a few things in town. At 12pm my MIL came to pick me up to take me and the bags to hers. That afternoon I had a pamper session, having my nails done etc. Rich's boss let him leave work early so he had a relaxing afternoon writing his speech. In the evening we had dinner with MIL, as FIL was on his way back from working in Munich for two days.

Friday 9th April

We got up in the morning and Rich and I went for a walk into town, just to have 5 minutes on our own. When we got back and started packing everything into the car, Richard remember he'd forgotten his wedding shoes and some of our honeymoon money. So he had to get the train back to ours from his parents. Luckily it's not that far away. He got back 5 minutes before we were due to leave.

Trip to Norwich was pretty much uneventful. I slept most of it.

Got to the venue and the manager wasn't about so we had to wait. In laws went to hotel while we sorted out final arrangements with the venues and paid for the bill. By the time we got to the hotel it was about 5pm, so I had to get my things and FIL took me to my B&B. My parents house is tiny so I choose to get ready at a B&B around the corner.

The owners of the B&B were lovely! And the room was AMAZING! I had a king size four poster bed, living area and a second bed should I not want the four poster.

Went for a meal with my family that evening then headed back to B&B for an early night.

Saturday 10th April- W-day.

I got up at about 5.30am. Lounged in the room for a while. Had a shower etc etc. Went down and had a lovely full English breakfast which set me up for the day.

At 10.15 I was picked up to be taken to the hairdressers. Was so lovely being pampered for a little while. My mum was pampered too, so much so she feel asleep in the chair! About 11am got a phone call from MOH saying she was lost. Her directions had taken her through the city center instead of round the ring road. After 45 minutes of telephone direction given, she arrived with her family. My FG had everyone in fits of laugher in the salon. She just sat on a chair giggling away to herself. Four year olds are nutty!

Got back to B&B about 12.30. As we didn't have to leave until gone 3pm, MOH's hubby and two year old went and had a nap while us girls had some lunch. At 2pm we started getting dressed. Was so funny as the boys were sound asleep while MOH and me we walking around in varied states of nakedness. Ashlynne, my flower girl really wanted to wear her dress. Every five minutes she was asking if she could get dress yet. When we were all dressed, we woke up the boys as they wouldn't take that long to get dressed.

At 3pm there was a knock on the door. My dad had arrived to pick me up in the wedding car. Show time...

When we got to the registry office there was another wedding just finishing so I had to stay in the car for a little bit longer. We were the last wedding of the day so we'd not have to rush, whereas the couple before us were hurried along. The staff ushered me into a back area so none of my guests would be able to see me before. I kept sending my dad and MOH out to see if Richard had arrived yet. Had my little meeting to check everything was correct and then it was time for the ceremony.

I don't actually remember much from the ceremony. It really does fly past. I remember seeing hubby's face when I walked in. Best thing I've every seen in my life! I remember shaking so much when I put his ring on, and I remember choking up trying to say my vows. And then we were married!

After we left the room, I bounced, literally, up the garden. I was jumping around quite a lot as I was so happy and I had adrenalin running through me. Richard told me how lovely I looked and the dress was completely worth the money we spent (I went over budget) and we had a couple of moments while everyone else was leaving the room.

We took lots of photo's in the gardens before heading of the reception.

The evening was amazing. The only problem we had that I actually cared about was on our dessert platters in the evening the venue has put strawberries (I'm allergic) so I couldn't eat any of the cakes. So we didn't leave a tip for the staff as I had told them on many many occasions I'm allergic.

Our first dance was so much fun. My brother is law is a little worried however as he gets married in 6 months and so we've set the bar quite high hehe.

We walked back to the hotel which was so much fun. We had a van of policemen waving at us!

Honeymoon was amazing! Everything was amazing actually. Very Happy
Jes-MrsPhillips
Jes-MrsPhillips
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

My wedding report Empty Re: My wedding report

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You looked so beautiful mrs, I love the red and black theme! It just seemed like such a lovely relaxed, happy day, sounds just perfect MRS Jess!!

x x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 am

Sounds like a brilliant day, so pleased it all went well for you, how does it feel to be married!! yippeee x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Jes-MrsPhillips Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:44 am

Being married doesn't feel that much different except I get to say my husband....

More pictures!

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kwebberphotography/JesRichardPhillips1042010#
Jes-MrsPhillips
Jes-MrsPhillips
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzie Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 am

sounds like you have a brilliant day, lovely pictures.

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 pm

congratulations, your photos are beautiful, sounds like you had an amazing day x
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Congratulations!!

You both looked fab, so happy!!

Am so jealous!
XX
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Such a lovely report and your photos are fabulous. You looked gorgeous and you look so happy. Glad you had an amazing day, doesn't it feel great to say my husband. Smile xx
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down