wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!!

5 posters

Go down

Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!! Empty Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!!

Post  kr15 Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 am

I've been eyeing up a plain platinum 3mm band for my wedding ring and have been looking at about £400 - £500 for one.

Me and Steve were talking and he explained we had loads of tesco clubcard vouchers that needed using, so I decided to have a nose on the site. Found nothing I wanted and thought we'd end up wasting them again until I realised you can use them in Goldsmiths!!

So for a £540 ring (which I like) it will only cost me £135 in clubcard vouchers. Which we already have and weren't going to spend anyway! Very Happy

So on Saturday I'm going to pop up to the shop and try the ring on and check I want it and then I can get it for free Very Happy
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!! Empty Re: Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!!

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Mon May 17, 2010 12:20 pm

wonderful idea - thanks for sharing
I've got loads of those too -was going to use them for a hotel break away but that sounds like a better idea, will check out the site too....

xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!! Empty Re: Cheap (well free really) wedding ring!!

Post  Sarah sajo Mon May 17, 2010 12:20 pm

thats brilliant, I got mine from goldsmiths and they were really nice, one of the more helpful out of the rest of the jewelers about xx
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Mon May 17, 2010 12:57 pm

wow - I've just counted and have £170 in vouchers, so think that's £680 to spend... fantastic!!

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Mon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Good idea, we looked at doing that, but they didn't have what I wanted Crying or Very sad
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 19, 2010 3:32 am

Thats fantastic!!!

So the clubcard vouchers, is that the ones Tesco send you every few months? I usually just use them to get money off my shopping? Can you save them up??

Why dont I know about this?!! Smile
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 am

Oh hunny you silly moo, lol. That's the worst way to spend them!! Go on th tesco website and look at the clubcard deals. Now that's how you spend them!!!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 am

lol, I cant help it, Im blonde!! ha ha ha!!

Off for a nosey now

xx x xx
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 pm

lol, I used to use them for money off shopping too, but my dad gave me a bollocking for doing that and wasting them!
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down