wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People are annoying me!!!

5 posters

Go down

People are annoying me!!! Empty People are annoying me!!!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 am

Ok, so I think I will just list my recent annoyances!!

Best man number one - Yes you do need to go get measured for your kilt! I know you are a 32 waist, but there is other measurements that need to be taken! And its like an HOUR out of your life, and its the FIRST thing we have asked you to do. Ive gave you about 6 months notice, and you couldnt even be bothered to get out your bed!!! You dont even work, its not like you had anything else to do!!!

Best man number two - Yes you do need to go get measured for your kilt!!! I know you work, but you told me you didnt start work til 3pm. Its not my fault your brother rips the piss out you and you had to cover for him. We all know he was hungover and not sick, you should have told him you had plans instead of cancelling on me.

Bridesmaid number 4 - you are supposed to be my best mate. Why are you ignoring me when I ask if you still want to be a part of my life and a part of our wedding? Honestly, you and your boyfriend are THIS close to being scrubbed from the wedding and out of my life! (her boyfriend is bestman number 2's brother)

Dad - I dont care that you think my sweetie buffet as favours is 'an embarassment'. Its what Im having. If you want to spend money buying whisky minitures for the gents then go ahead, remember to buy something for the ladies too! And stop telling my sister this and that about the wedding. You know she is carrying it back to me, why dont you just pick up the phone yourself and say it to me?

Bridesmaid - Stop telling Dad everything Im saying to you about the wedding!! And no you cant bloody change out of your dress after the meal. I dont care that you pulled a face and ignored me, I still dont want you to change. I know you thought I was joking when I said dont bother being a bridesmaid, but honestly if you dont want to be a bridesmaid all day, then youre not going to be it for half a day!

To all the people that keep saying 'Hurry up and get the invites out' Yes cousins im talking about you lot!! Ive already spoken to people that are having day invites, you lot are now having evening invites!! I dont care that you have already bought your kids 'big beautiful party dresses', Im having a small day, so they werent getting invited, and neither are you or your h2b! And I havent forgotten that I didnt get an invite to your wedding a few years ago, you invited one of my sisters and not the rest of us? And you think you are getting an invite to mine when its about half the size of what yours was?? Not on btw, not on

God I could go on! I hate having to talk to anyone about the wedding, its just getting me down

Sad
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

People are annoying me!!! Empty Re: People are annoying me!!!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 19, 2010 4:18 am

And that has all literally happened in the last 5 days.

What a crap bloody family I have Sad
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed May 19, 2010 5:33 am

There is nothing bloody worse than people (usually family) sticking there ore in and going on about OUR weddings, bugger off the lot of you and let us get on with it, stick to your guns and moan to us when you need to and dont let it ruin your day, if they cant respect what you want then jog on losers! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Wed May 19, 2010 5:56 am

Big hugs. Ignore them- as hard as it might be. Your wedding is going to be gorgeous!!!

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Wed May 19, 2010 6:55 am

Family eh - what is it with them????

If i was you i would 'accidentally' email them a link to your post and see how they like it!!

Failing that, i would just keep doing things your way and smile sweetly at anyone who sticks there oar in, knowing it will be your wedding, your way and they can go an swivel!!

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 am

Swivel!! lol, not heard that for ages, love it!!

Ach it feels good to get it out really. I know they arent trying to annoy me. Its just that they are bloody annoying me!! Laughing

I just think back to last year, when I was a bridesmaid for h2b's sister (she cancelled the wedding a few weeks before it so I wasnt an official bridesmaid.... long story that one!!). She showed me a dress and said, Thats what you are wearing. Fine I said. Didnt really like it, but I kept my mouth shut cos she picked it, its not my day. She arranged a night for us to all get measured for the dresses, I cancelled a night out to be there, cos she was only asking for a few hours of my time.......

Im really just wanting the same from my wedding party. Bloody idiot family of mine!!! Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Wed May 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Families can be such a nightmare, that's why we buggered off to Cyprus to get married, lol, it's your day, have it the way you both want and f*** them all and their whinging. It's hard work trying to keep everyone happy and you are quite right to be annoyed about the boys faffing around with kilt fittings, when I think of the time and effort I put into being a bm, days and days and days...................
Anyway, try not to let them wind you up, your day will be amazing Very Happy
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down