wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow on from feeling rubbish last week

2 posters

Go down

Follow on from feeling rubbish last week Empty Follow on from feeling rubbish last week

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am

Well still not feeling brilliant and I had the dreaded Sunday night feeling last night, but I have decided to really try and get my own Home Information Pack business off the ground, I am currently doing two of my own and I have been in touch with my local paper for costs to put an advert in there, I already have a website. Just have to think of some good wording to put in the advert in the paper and as there is a risk the HIPs will be scrapped and its not really what I want to do forever, I have also been in touch with a college and got info about what I need to do about enrolling on a child care course, thanks for all your help and advise girls x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Follow on from feeling rubbish last week Empty Re: Follow on from feeling rubbish last week

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am

Thats good to hear mrs!

Glad to hear you are feeling more positive, do you need qualifications or anything for college? Or are you thinking of going in at a basic level course?

x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Follow on from feeling rubbish last week Empty Re: Follow on from feeling rubbish last week

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 am

Well from what I could gather from info I had found myself I had to be working for at least one day a week with children to be able to go on the course, which I dont, I have no experiance in it whatsoever, I was then told there were ways around it and to speak to a tutor direct, which I did today, she said I may have to start off doing level 2 and in the meantime that I could go to a sure start centre as they do level 1 for free, I have filled an application in for the college course and sent it off now I just have to wait for an interview x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down