wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo...

4 posters

Go down

Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo... Empty Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo...

Post  Sarah sajo Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:10 pm

to sort out my certificate of non impediment then when thats sorted I can send it away to Italy. Having a great weekend so far with my little neice and not at work till Thursday yipppe. How is everyone else? x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo... Empty Re: Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo...

Post  Jazzie Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 pm

hope you get everything you need.

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo... Empty Re: Off to Registry office tomorrow, whooo hooo...

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

Oooh exciting stuff! Hope its easy to get, I always just imagine dealing with registrars etc is difficult lol

I need to get my guest list sorted this week, need to order the invites..... Cant be bothered........ Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 am

My cousin was telling me at the weekend that she had to get one cause she is getting married in a hotel and they had to do like a mr and mrs type quiz! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 am

Did it go ok hunny?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 am

Sarah sajo wrote:My cousin was telling me at the weekend that she had to get one cause she is getting married in a hotel and they had to do like a mr and mrs type quiz! x

Lol, I dont know if me and Wull would pass that! I dont really pay much attention to things!! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Yeah they did kind of ask questions, Rik went first had to answer stuff about himself like dob address had he been married before, occupation etc then answer the same questions about me, then I had to do exactly the same even though I was sat next to him when he gave all his answers??? oh well, its done now just have to wait 15 days then we get the certificate, bloody £33 each though! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am

£33?!! Shocking! So did you show that you knew him well or that you could remember his answers?!! lol

x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down