wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol)

5 posters

Go down

My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol) Empty My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol)

Post  kr15 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:22 am

Someone on another forum (I was cheating on you I apologise Sad) was asking about friends plus ones.

We havent looked at the guest list for about a year (seeing as we're not at invite stage yet) and I've just realised that on the 'current' list I have my best friend Jodie, Ben, Ashleigh and possibly Miles. 3 of them now have partners!! RATS! And all of them look pretty serious.

Now honestly I am happy for them as it's great we're all growing up and settling, but couldnt they wait until after the wedding?! Hehehe (joking honest).

Anyone else's guest lists expanded?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol) Empty Re: My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol)

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:53 am

Ours is expanding and contracting at the same time! Laughing

People keep annoying me so we cross them off, like my cousin who has facebooked me several times to say hurry up and get the invites out. She has already bought herself and her kids new dresses to wear, apparently the kids are 'really looking forward to my wedding' Shocked This is my cousin who got married a few years ago and invited me to the evening reception, just me and not Wull (I had been with him for about 6 years by then) and didnt actually send an invite, just told my sister (who got invited to the whole day with her boyfriend of about 3 weeks!!) that I could 'come if I wanted to'!!!! And she thinks that her and her kids who I dont even know and have only met one of them are going to come to the full day???!!!

Now I understand that weddings are stressful, that there isnt always room for everyone to the day, that it costs a lot. I wasnt actually bothered about getting an evening invite to her wedding ( I didnt even go cos I was working). But whats annoying me is that she thinks she is getting a full invite to mine, when I didnt really get invited to hers!

And h2b's wee bro is crossed off for now. He has been telling everyone that he is best man Shocked that Wull asked him. Honest to god, Wull has NEVER asked him, cos I told Wull that if his bro has anything to do with our wedding apart from being a guest then there wont be a wedding! (I hate his wee bro in case you were wondering!) So now cos he isnt best man, he says him and his girlfriend and kids wont be coming. FINE!! See if I care!! Laughing

Sorry for the rant, just felt the need to get that out!!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol) Empty Re: My bloody friends and them being happy and all (I make sense inside, lol)

Post  Jazzie Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 am

I've already sent my invites out, but I got the proplem of thinking more people will drop out, so far we have 2 familys not comming which is 6 people in total. I think maybe 2 more will say they are not comming but they are comming from abroad and they were my friends so now I only have my family there.

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 am

We havent sent ours out yet, but we have got a guest list that seems to change on a weekly basis, depending on which one of his family feel that he has upset them (you know, by living in a 'foreign' country or by having a better life than they have ffs!)!!

However, i also have friends that live in Wales and one that lives in America that are both expecting to come to the wedding - the thing is, i am only really in touch with them via face book, and they each have a partner and at least 2 kids, so thats an extra 8 people who are expecting to come, and as they live away, they need to be invited to the whole day!!

Anyway, I will cross that bridge when we come to it!! LOL!!

Good luck with your guest lists!!

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

mine keep having kids - that's 3 announced pregnancies in the last month!
I know they won't eat, so won't cost more, but the space at the tables is concerning me now - we're not going to be able to fit 10 people per table if each table has cots / high chairs too

I only know 5 or 6 singles, I'd be over the moon if they wanted to bring partners Laughing

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down