wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings??

+10
married29
Mrs Missty
Charlie(10/07/10)
Pink10/7/2010
UnconventionalBride
Kaz&Rich
welshgirl78
FutureMrsP
SensatoriCharles
Toriap
14 posters

Go down

How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings?? Empty How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings??

Post  Toriap Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Just being nosey really, me and h2b are going to the jewellery quarter at the weekend to sort ours as we are buying things as we go along.

I'm so excited and it's only going to be wax, i'll be having kittens by the time it's made
Toriap
Toriap
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings?? Empty Re: How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings??

Post  SensatoriCharles Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm

I have already got mine for our wedding in April which we ordered in January but H2B has not even been shopping yet!
SensatoriCharles
SensatoriCharles
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings?? Empty Re: How far in advanced did you buy your wedding rings??

Post  FutureMrsP Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Ordered a week and a half ago for August. H2B designed it and I won't know what it looks like until the day.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  welshgirl78 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:00 pm

We ordered ours from EBay! about 3 weeks ago... arrived yesterday for our weddding 31st July.

I love them - mine is so shiny (plain palladium) and his is just right... hidden them upstairs so I don't put it on every 10 mins! Embarassed

welshgirl78
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz&Rich Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 pm

we bought ours in July 09 for Sept 10 wedding, but was mainly cos we were mouching round Derby looking at what sort of styles there were so we could chat and decide when we happened upon a gorgeous shop called identity and found one that H2B fell in love with! I then trawled the net until I found a matching one in the right width and finally found a kit heath one. I have to keep going and looking cos I love them!!!!

We have ordered titanium bands that are inlayed with gold, H2B's is 6mm with a 14ct inlay and mine is 3mm with 9ct inlay and they are sooooooooo nice! Have had to search to find them cos both places have discontinued them!!

his ring

my ring
Kaz&Rich
Kaz&Rich
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

https://www.facebook.com/kazlumb

Back to top Go down

Post  UnconventionalBride Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:31 am

Ahem. I've had mine for months and don't get married until June 2011!
UnconventionalBride
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 am

I ordered mine at the weekend and i get married in July xx
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:06 am

Bought ours in November I think Embarassed
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 am

We had ours made last May and got them in July 09 for this April. Just need to try them on at the weekend to make sure they don't need altering and then we are good to go! Smile
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Toriap Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 am

Hello

Thank you all for your responses... i've decided were clearly too organised Very Happy

Took my ring into the jewellers today to have the wax made up for my band, i was told it would be £70 cheaper than orginally quoted YAYNESS!!!!

unconventional bride me and h2b get married June 2011 as well were buying as we go along to spread the cost!
Toriap
Toriap
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 am

its always good too be organized unlike me most unorganized person in the world Razz

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:14 pm

We only got ours about 6 weeks before we got married, we both knew exactly what we wanted though. however since getting married we have ordered a new one for me, I was stressing so much about money before the wedding that I got a really inexpensive (mega cheap!) ring but knew I would get a "good" one when we could afford it more easily, it was ordered 2 weeks ago and I can't wait for it to be made!
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  xMrsM2bx Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:00 am

We bought ours a year before x
xMrsM2bx
xMrsM2bx
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MT2b Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 am

we ordered ours early october they came in a couple of weeks later then left till i could be bothered to go into town and go there. Sounds terrible i know but end of that month wasnt good. We get married in may and wanted to spread the cost as i fell in love with a ring that was more than what we had budgetted, as we got them on intrst free credit lol

MT2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  asparagusnextleft Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 am

We got ours six weeks before the wedding, but we were just having plain platinum court bands, nothing fancy which needed making or anything Smile
asparagusnextleft
asparagusnextleft
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down