wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek!

2 posters

Go down

First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek! Empty First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 am

Ok so I know my dress is too big for me, but its still scary!

Laughing

Im going with our best mans's girlfriend, I dont really have any friends and my sisters are all working. Bit of a long story, but Ive been pretty upset the last few days cos I had noone to go with. I asked my dads girlfriend and she was working, Wulls mum is watching his brothers kids so she cant come, just everone being 'busy' Ive just been feeling more and more unhappy about it. Anyway, I texted BM's girlfriend this morning, Ive met her a few times and I really like her. She was told by our best man that she had to like me cos Im his best friend Laughing Luckily we do actually like each other!

Anyway, long post there, just wanted to say Im going with Nicola and Im really happy! She was texting me there saying she is really excited, which is all I wanted, someone to show a bit of excitement!! Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek! Empty Re: First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek!

Post  kr15 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 am

Oh hunny going to be sooo nice Smile Will you get pics?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek! Empty Re: First dress fitting tomorrow.... eek!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 am

Yup, I shall be taking my camera and Nic said she will take pics!

And thats me just booked my DJ! Total bargain of £140!!! TICK!! And Im hopefully meeting the woman thats going to do the linens and centrepieces on Saturday at the hall, so hopefully will get her booked TICK!!

And Im going to call the cake woman tonight, not spoke to her for ages, just to confirm that Im booking her TICK!!!

Scary to think Ive got 77 days to go today though........... Shocked
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down