wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UUURRRGGHHH Feel sick

4 posters

Go down

UUURRRGGHHH Feel sick Empty UUURRRGGHHH Feel sick

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 am

Now i know i said i wouldnt rant about h2bs kids but i cant help it.
To be frank they have disgusting manners - When we eat i cant even look at his girl as she actually does eat like a little pig. Always using her hands, spitting food, opening her mouth..., it turns me sick - YUCK!!
My stomach turned today as she came into our en suite bathroom, started brushing her teeth, then as she swilled her mouth she put her mouth around the tap!! UUURRRGGGHHH i told her not to do it. And i had a word with h2b to enforce good hygeine habbits.
I know i might be being abit OTT but iam also the infection control link nurse at work and my job involves several audits and meetings each month to ensure good and strict hygeine is enforced to stop us from catching harmful bugs/bacteria, plus i have a touch of OCD so it dosent help lol.
I find myself anti bactering everything the moment they leave! And i have noticed they NEVER wash there hands after going to the loo - Something ive always enforced with my own daughter.
I know its olny trivial but i just find it yucky!!!! Isit just me or does anyone else find these kinda habbits disgusting?

Last edited by Missfunkyass (admin) on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

UUURRRGGHHH Feel sick Empty Re: UUURRRGGHHH Feel sick

Post  Mrs Burnett 2B Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:59 am

Eww!

That is really disgusting, one of the reasons I don't like kids. My cousin used to be really bad, she wouldn't flush or wash her hands after going to the loo, I think she's only started doing it since she started secondary school.
Mrs Burnett 2B
Mrs Burnett 2B
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:07 am

Aww i love kids! Well i love my kid but i just dont like poor hygeine, it turns me thiking of all the harmful bacteria that lurks on dirty hands etc etc x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 am

eewwww gross his kids need too spend time with my gran shel soon have them in shape lolx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  UnconventionalBride Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 am

I can't bear seeing children eating because of the mess they make - I've got a phobia of vomiting and it just looks too much like...THAT No Ewwwww.

FH sometimes slurps from the tap like that and I HATE IT and shout at him every time I see him do it!!
UnconventionalBride
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am

Ewww rechid isnt it! I know petty but a hazard to health lol - oh god i should be in work preaching now.
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down