wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its all starting to feel a bit real!

2 posters

Go down

Its all starting to feel a bit real! Empty Its all starting to feel a bit real!

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 am

I have to go sometime today to the registry office and pick up the certificate of non impediment which has been up on their wall to see if there are any objections, so hopefully there has not been! Also got an email from the wedding planner in Italy last night asking to let her have final numbers and what everyone wants to eat, she also sent over an itinery of the day whooo hooo. She did also ask what flowers I want and cake, she has given my prices for these but not actually shown me any options so I am a bit confused about that one! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Its all starting to feel a bit real! Empty Re: Its all starting to feel a bit real!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 am

Oh god mrs, its really not long now for you!!

Did you email the planner back with what cake etc you want? Maybe she is waiting to receive your email then she will show you pics of what you can have for that flavour etc iykwim?

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Its all starting to feel a bit real! Empty Re: Its all starting to feel a bit real!

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 am

She told me a few weeks back that if I didnt have a dessert then the wedding cake was included in the price, so i decided to do this as we have a welcome drink and nibbles when we arrive, then a starter then a pasta dish then a meat dish! so I thought dessert and then wedding cake ontop of that would be a bit much, so i asked her what kind of cake I could have and she said whatever I wanted but to bear in mind an italian wedding cake would probably be chocolate or sponge which is fine. The price we pay for her to organise paperwork etc and the ceremony also includes my bouquet and riks button hole, there is an option for bms to have bouquets too and any extra buttonholes which we were given a price for but obviously some flowers are more expensive than others so I just thought she would have set ones that they always use like cream roses or something but in this email yesterday she just said let me know what cake you want and what flowers you want for buttonholes and bouquets. So I replied asking for pics of my options at the price she has given me, I said to Rik I will probably say I want this kind of flower and they will say well thats 100 euros more haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 am

Of course Rik will want something thats really expensive, thats their job to cost us a fortune!! Honestly, it used to be brides wanting this and that, now its the bloody grooms!!

Ive been looking at flowers too, dont really know what I want. Im thinking of just having cream roses with maybe some blue thistles in there?

Im a very visual person, I need to see things before I know if I like them. Which is making wedding planning very difficult!!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:08 am

Me too I am useless with coming up with something myself. she has just sent me a couple of pics as options, will see if I can get them on and she did say if they were no good then for me to have a look around and they could be done over there. TBH I am not overly bothered about a fancy cake over there as I am having my pretty one when I have my party back here x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down