wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel like I'm on a roller costar ………

+2
KellyC2B
sunny bride
6 posters

Go down

I feel like I'm on a roller costar ……… Empty I feel like I'm on a roller costar ………

Post  sunny bride Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 am

Yesterday I was in court all day re my kids ex wanting to see them kids don’t want to see him…etc

Well because his damn witness was sick the court has now moved the date
To the week running up to my wedding for 5 day!
I begged with the court telling I get married at the weekend and I had things to sort our re the wedding and was told SO that’s not our problem!!!!

You will come to court!!!
So I'm so stressed ….my friend said I should fake an illness (I'm getting over a stroke so would not be hard to do lol) because she and H2B is worried the stress of doing both will make me have another stroke .

I trust you girls so what do you think ?

But good news is MY wedding dress is in the shopppppp
So going to try it on on Friday

xxxxxx
sunny bride
sunny bride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

I feel like I'm on a roller costar ……… Empty Re: I feel like I'm on a roller costar ………

Post  KellyC2B Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:41 am

Aww my lovely, how pants is that??!!

Can you get your doctor to recommend that the date is moved, your stroke was stress related (?) and that it may cause another?

On the up side... woohoo dress!!! x

Big hug for you xxx
KellyC2B
KellyC2B
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

I feel like I'm on a roller costar ……… Empty Re: I feel like I'm on a roller costar ………

Post  married29 Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:53 am

kellys idea is a good 1 x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  sunny bride Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 am

dont think the court will go for a doctor saying i cant go just in case i have a stroke.
sunny bride
sunny bride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 am

mmmmm trricky 1 init x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Justengaged Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am

kitkatxxxx wrote:dont think the court will go for a doctor saying i cant go just in case i have a stroke.

Maybe not, but no harm trying!!

How are you now anyway hun? I remember reading loads of your posts on fetti but hadnt heard from you much recently (or realised it was you or something!!) x x x
Justengaged
Justengaged
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 am

I think you will have to wait until the day of the court case and do what that witness done, say you are too sick to attend!! If they have done it, so can you!

Good news on the dress though, when you going to go see it??
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 am

thats sooo mean..

i agree with the girlies, pull a sickie - its obv they dont really set much store by it if the witness was allowed to do it!!

Great about your dress though - will we get to see any piccies please???

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  sunny bride Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 am

zepsgal (admin) wrote:I think you will have to wait until the day of the court case and do what that witness done, say you are too sick to attend!! If they have done it, so can you!

Good news on the dress though, when you going to go see it??

going to see my dress on tues....i would go today if i could lol but with easter coming up i can't

i had to call the shop and ask if it was in they never called to say it was in Rolling Eyes

i might do what you say..wait untill the day and then when i go into court say im 2 ill.....stuff them i wont let them mess with my wedding and the run up....see how they like it....
sunny bride
sunny bride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  sunny bride Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 am

Justengaged wrote:
kitkatxxxx wrote:dont think the court will go for a doctor saying i cant go just in case i have a stroke.

Maybe not, but no harm trying!!

How are you now anyway hun? I remember reading loads of your posts on fetti but hadnt heard from you much recently (or realised it was you or something!!) x x x

HI don't post on fetti that much anymore to many rude people
at least on here you get straight talking people who tells you like it is (like a good friend would )

ive been doing ok walking ok and getting around
still get tired lots and still have bad headaches but im ok

just can't wait to get married in 6 weeks xx
sunny bride
sunny bride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down